Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Diary Entry 4: Fleeing of Messina

I am on the run.  My two companions, Borachio and Conrad, have just been arrested for lechery by Dogberry and Verges, so I had to flee Messina.  I must continue to get as far away from Messina as possible because I committed a very serious offense.  Right now they are in a daze of confusion trying to sort out the mess that I have created.  My plan is to travel to some of my friends' houses and sleep with them for a few nights, but to continue to stay on the move.  My plan to break up Hero and Claudio would not have been ruined and I would not have had to flee Messina if it wasn't for Borachio's loud mouth.   I paid Borachio extremely well to carry out his duties and although he did everything correctly, he had to go tell Conrad and get caught by the watch.  When I got news of their arrests, I quickly packed my bags and left.  I hope to never return to Messina and to put this whole situation in my past and forget about it.  Although I just started to create a relationship with my brother, Don Pedro, any connection that was created has been destroyed by this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment