Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Diary Entry 5: Captured

It was not long after I fled Messina that it was uncovered that I was the mastermind behind the whole scheme.  When Borachio and Conrade were arrested, the Watch knew that I had some involvement in the crime, but they certainly did not know the extent.  After my men were interrogated and they confessed to the crime, the Watch realized that Borachio and Conrad were only my accomplices, and I was the true criminal.  By the time my role was uncovered, I had already left Messina and was on my way to my friend's house in the next town over.  I figured that it would take the Watch some time to figure out my location, so I was not in a rush to get to my destination.  Unfortunately, I underestimated the Watch's ability, and they caught me on my journey.  When I arrived back in Messina, I realized that a lot had happened since I left.  Hero was pronounced dead, Borachio and Conrad were taken to jail, Margaret was cleared of any blame, and a double marriage occurred.  After Hero was found innocent, it was revealed that she did not really die, and she came back and married Claudio.  In a twist of fate, Benedick married Beatrice.  To say the least, it was a busy week in Messina.

No comments:

Post a Comment